The 2019-2020 yearbook is complete and is absolutely awesome! It is full of memories from this year - a year none of us are soon to forget. We are so excited to be able to share the website you need to order your copy. There are 2 options - a soft cover and a hard cover. The content of both is the same, with only a $10 difference. Either will be a keepsake for you for many years to come and will commemorate our “Year of Change”. Inside you will find memories like the fundraisers we held, field day, and Senior Superlatives among many other snippets from this year.
If you are a graduating senior - you do not need to order your yearbook! Alee Academy faculty and staff have decided that we will give every senior that walks across the stage a FREE copy of this year’s yearbook! You will receive your copy as you walk across the stage as the final token of our congratulations for your achievement.
Most of these categories were tough to only choose two but we determined this year’s Senior Superlatives are:
- Most School Spirit - Giovannie Mazzinetti & Callie Stephens
- Most Likely To Succeed - Keyshawn Johnson & Haley Bitner
- Most Genuine - Eric Mcburney & Haven Benzel
- Friend To Everyone - Michael Martinez & Lillie Perdue
- Most Likely To Brighten Someone’s Day - Leslie Rodriguez & Erasmo Tamayo
- Biggest Heart - Quinton Bowman & Seryanna Francois
- Creative Genius - Josh Simon & Selena Almorjera
- Worst Case Of Senioritis￼ - Gilliyan Cortez & Josh Hall
- Best Smile - Jeremi Johnson & Raelyn Snell
- Most Determined - Napoleon Brown & Savannah Ashworth
- Most Infectious Laugh - Shawn Manuel & Tiona Gambler-Wright
- Best Sense Of Humor - Angel Vargas & Morgan Turner
Congratulations To All Of The 2019-2020 Senior Superlatives! You all made each day in the lives of both students and staff one to look forward to!
Order Yearbook here: