The next few weeks are packed full of all sorts of “happenings”. Below you will find a list of our upcoming events for September and October.
- 9-18 - Title 1 Annual Meeting. Please let me know if you can attend. We are excited to share our plan for this year and introduce you to the paraprofessionals that will be working alongside the classroom teachers to help your student with their skills in all subjects, especially math and reading.
- 9-20 - **National Pepperoni Pizza Day! Students can order a slice or two for $1.00 per slice. Session 2 students will celebrate on Thursday, September 19th. Student must pre-pay for their pizza on Wednesday 9⁄18 so we are sure to order enough.
- 10-3 Session 2 Field Day Activities
- 10-4 Session 1 Field Day Activities
- 10-8 Fall Pictures - both sessions
- 10-18 Spaghetti Dinner - tickets are on sale now for $10.00 each. Includes spaghetti, meatballs, garlic bread, salad and a cookie. Drinks and other desserts will be available for additional purchase.
FSA retake testing continues so pleaae encourage your student to arrive to school on time if they are required to take the FSA ELA retake or Algebra 1 EOC retake.
As always, thank you for your continued support!